Hey Amazon. Powered by Blogger.

Best Customer Review for 80s Style Vintage Wayfarer Style Sunglasses Very Popular (lots of colors and styles available)


When I got the red striped glasses in the mail they were damaged to the point where it was basically unwearable. I came on Amazon and wrote a two star review because usually I was angry, especially since the other glasses they've sent me were in very nice condition and this one was not. The reason I didn't return or complain further was because of the same reason, the glasses were cheap and I had so many other ones that I just didn't care. What shocked me was that they cared, enough so to email me and then call me. The representative told me she sent out new ones that she evaluated herself and said it was in the best possible condition. I was so shocked and happy when she called to tell me that. She even said it was going to be free shipping and that I could keep and throw away the ones I had. For that I need to re-evaluate my previous statements on these glasses. I love the shades and I love the customer service! Thanks Jessica and H2W!

We hope you found our article about 80s Style Vintage Wayfarer Style Sunglasses Very Popular (lots of colors and styles available) helpful. In a situation you wish to purchase this device from trusted seller or read more about or perhaps compare prices together with related products simply click buttons down below.
BUY or COMPARE :
80's Style Vintage Wayfarer Style Sunglasses Very Popular (lots of colors and styles available)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Only Relevant Comments will be approved.

 

Hey Amazon © 2010 | Blogger Templates designed by OOruc